Divorce And Family Law Attorney In Roseville, California
Located in Roseville, the Law Office of Jennifer M. Sullivan brings more than 15 years of experience to individuals throughout the Sacramento area who are considering various family law issues. Jennifer Sullivan focuses her efforts on getting your legal issues resolved while minimizing the emotional and financial costs. She encourages clients to resolve legal issues outside of the courtroom, but will take your matter to a judge if necessary to protect your interests. Contact or call the Law Office of Jennifer M. Sullivan at 916-229-6812 to set up a private consultation.
Primary Practice Areas
As a Roseville divorce attorney, Ms. Sullivan provides experienced, caring and compassionate counsel on a broad range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce, including legal separation, annulment, dissolution of domestic partnerships and uncontested divorce
- Support, including child support, spousal support and any temporary orders
- Child custody and related topics such as paternity, modifications and parental relocation
- Division of property and retirement accounts, including drafting QDRO documents
- Other care options, including guardianship, adoption and stepparent adoption
Contact A Placer County Family Law Attorney
To schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced and compassionate lawyer, contact or call the Law Office of Jennifer M. Sullivan. Ms. Sullivan is available to meet with clients Monday through Friday. Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment.